Are perfect together!
Does your organization have t-shirts from the many events that it has been a part of? A quilt made from these shirts can be part of a:
These quilts can earn as much as $700-$1,000 for your organization.
Examples of group that can benefit from a Memory Quilt:
- High school Thespian group A quilt can be made with the t-shirts from the fall and spring musicals through out the years! This quilt will generate interest and happy memories of plays gone by. Plus, many thespians and parents of thespians will want the quilt for their very own! Raffle tickets can be sold for $5.00 each.
- A Home and School Association A quilt can be made with all of the t-shirts from Olympic Day throughout the years and raffled off or added to a silent auction. If your lucky, the winner will donate the quilt back to the school!
University Scholarship fund I am currently making a sorority quilt for
Sigma Sigma Sigma. This quilt will be raffled off and all proceeds
will help to grow a scholarship fund established for Tri Sig Sisters at
- A University Alumni Fund A quilt is
being made to help grow the Bloomsburg University Greek Alumni Fund and
to show the importance of Greek organizations at Bloomsburg. This quilt
will be raffled off and all proceeds will go to the Greek Alumni Fund
- Athletic Organization Are you part of
an athletic organization or a swim club? A quilt can be made using the
many t-shirts from play offs, state championship games, or A Champs swim
- Charity Endurance Events A quilt can be made with marathon race t-shirts from years past. This quilt will help raise awareness and funds for your favorite charity. Simply gather
shirts from your fellow teammates. I will take care of the rest! The
quilt can be raffled off race day or at the Pasta dinner!
This year a T-Shirt Quilt will be the GRAND PRIZE
for the Parkinson Unity Walk in NYC!
Check it out: UNITY WALK
The 2012 FREE quilt was donated to my Alma mater: Bloomsburg University. Below are some photos of this quilt. The
t-shirts that you see are over 30 years old! They were donated by my
fellow Greek Alumni. This quilt is a piece of history since it shows the
University when it was still a state school, and it shows the various
activities that Greeks used to participate in, like Greek Week. Many of
these fraternities and sororities are still alive and well at
Below is a picture of the donated Greek Unity Quilt proudly hung in the Alumni tent at Bloomsburg University during Homecoming 2013.
“From what we get, we can make a living;
what we give, however, makes a life.” ~ Arthur Ashe