A Traditional style, full size quilt made for a special family!
The holiday colors and Christmas stockings really make this quilt stand out.
The best kind of quilt is one that feels like home.
Contact me ASAP
if you are interested in a premium, custom
Memory quilt for any occasion.
Wrap Yourself in Your Memories!
- A Memorial Quilt to honor a service man and father
- A family Reunion Quilt
- A king size quilt made with 60 running shirts
- A quilt made with the boys denim jeans in a new and exciting style-the Staggered Quilt!
- 2 Jasmine Quilts made with bedsheets!
- A Parkinson's Unity Walk t-shirt quilt
- 2 Harley Davidson Quilts made with awesome t-shirts
- A Chuppah Quilt for a wedding
- Quilt made from antique handkerchiefs
- 1 baby quilt made with adorable baby clothes
- 2 Memorial Quilts to help a grieving wife and daughter
- A Tie Quilt-a quilt made out of ties
Memory Quilts by Molly is featured in the North Penn Reporter
What a great way to wake up! Drinking my coffee and reading about my small business in the local newspaper. I am so very thankful that Brian Bingaman and his photographer, Mark C. Psoras, from the North Penn Reporter took the time to interview me! I love the pictures! I am also thankful to all of you for your support! Check out the article:
Many people call these quilts T-shirt Quilts. Yes, t-shirts are used in these quilts, but so much more can be added! Any fabric that has meaning to you can be used. Recently I have used overalls and suspenders! The more variety the better! Below is a list of items I have used:
Memory quilts, or t-shirts quilts, are truly one-of-a-kind gifts! My quilts are premium, handmade quilts that are made using only the best fabric, interfacing, thread, batting and backing. Premium quilting techniques are used in the piecing of the quilt and the long arm quilting. My quilts are also generally larger in size than my competitors. They make great gifts for:
What items do you have waiting to be made into a Memory quilt?