Memory Quilts tell beautiful stories through fabric. This quilt tells a wonderful story of North Penn Baseball! From little league all they way to the 2015 State championship tournament! So many shirts and so many baseball tournaments to remember! Of course North Penn blues were used throughout this Modern style extra-long twin size quilt, perfect for a dorm bed!What precious memories, Play Ball!Contact me ASAP
if you are interested in a premium, custom
Memory quilt for any occasion.
Please join me on:
Wrap Yourself in Your Memories!
- An Art to Remember Quilt filled with precious art work from Kindergarten through 6th grade
- An Eagle Scout Quilt, neckerchiefs and all!
- a queen size custom quilt , plus two baby quilts, made with homemade flannel nightgowns and flannel pants that were gifts throughout the years!
- graduation quilts galore!
- Karate quilts and pillows made with Karate belts
- A wrestling Quilt
- A full size quilt made with soccer shirts
- North Penn swimming and baseball Quilts
- 2 Harley Davidson Quilts made with awesome t-shirts
- Quilt made from antique handkerchiefs
- many memorial quilts that honor those we have lost
Memory Quilts by Molly is featured in the Quilt it...today Magazine
A baby Quilt made with baby's first year adorable outfits and a Hankie Quilt made for a bride-to-be with her great grand moms hankies were highlighted in the article!
Many people call these quilts T-shirt Quilts. Yes, t-shirts are used in these quilts, but so much more can be added! Any fabric that has meaning to you can be used. Recently I have used overalls and suspenders! The more variety the better! Below is a list of items I have used:
Memory quilts, or t-shirts quilts, are truly one-of-a-kind gifts! My quilts are premium, handmade quilts that are made using only the best fabric, interfacing, thread, batting and backing. Premium quilting techniques are used in the piecing of the quilt and the long arm quilting. My quilts are also generally larger in size than my competitors. They make great gifts for:
What items do you have waiting to be made into a Memory quilt?