Memory Quilts tell beautiful stories through fabric. Here is Ashley's story! Ashley spent many years cheering!
What a beautiful story it tells, cheer leading uniform and all;) RAH RAH RAH!
Contact me ASAP
if you are interested in a premium, custom
Memory quilt for any occasion.
Please join me on:
Wrap Yourself in Your Memories!
My November quilt schedule is very full! Currently I have 21 quilts and 10 pillows on my schedule, which is a large work load for me. The holiday season is HERE! I already have 18 orders for the holiday! If you are interested in a holiday quilt get your order in ASAP! Quilts are taking about 14-16 weeks to make and I will have to turn people away this year due to the back log I currently have. If you are interested in a Memory Quilt, or t-shirt quilt, for any occasion, please contact me so I can get you on the schedule. These quilts really do tell a story through fabric. There are some really creative quilts in the works:
- 18 holiday orders are already in house!
- Graduation quilts quilts galore! North Penn Quilts, Christoper Dock Quilts, Abington, and Hatboro Horsham just to name a few
- 2 Twin size baby Quilts for a set of twins with gorgeous hats, onsies, holiday dresses and more!
- A queen size quilt made with cheerleading shirts and uniforms
- A queen size Military Quilt made with Marine shirts and uniforms for a man who left us far too soon.
- North Penn Water Polo Quilt
- 2 Harley Davidson Quilts made with awesome t-shirts
- Quilt made from antique handkerchiefs
- Quilt made with antique embroidered birds that were handmade many years ago
Memory Quilts by Molly is featured in the Quilt it...today Magazine
I just received the May/June, 2014 Quilt-it...today Magazine. The magazine featured two of my custom quilts on page 26 and 27 of the magazine. I am so very thankful that my work was included in the article!
Sadly, the magazine isn't online, I guess they want you to go buy a copy ;)
A baby Quilt made with baby's first year adorable outfits and a Hankie Quilt made for a bride-to-be with her great grand moms hankies were highlighted in the article!
Many people call these quilts T-shirt Quilts. Yes, t-shirts are used in these quilts, but so much more can be added! Any fabric that has meaning to you can be used. Recently I have used overalls and suspenders! The more variety the better! Below is a list of items I have used:
Memory quilts, or t-shirts quilts, are truly one-of-a-kind gifts! My quilts are premium, handmade quilts that are made using only the best fabric, interfacing, thread, batting and backing. Premium quilting techniques are used in the piecing of the quilt and the long arm quilting. My quilts are also generally larger in size than my competitors. They make great gifts for:
What items do you have waiting to be made into a Memory quilt?