Memory Quilts tell beautiful stories through fabric. Here is a story of an amazing swimmer!
Contact me ASAP
if you are interested in a premium, custom
Memory quilt for any occasion.
Please join me on:
Wrap Yourself in Your Memories!
My April quilt schedule is teeming with quilt orders! Currently I have 20 quilts on my schedule, which is a large work load for me. Sixteen graduation quilt orders have been filled already! I have room on my schedule for more graduation quilts with a completion date of August. If you are interested in a Memory Quilt, or t-shirt quilt, for any occasion, please contact me so I can get you on the schedule. These quilts really do tell a story through fabric. There are some really creative quilts in the works:
- Graduation quilts galore!
- A Memorial Quilt to honor a service man and father
- A family Reunion Quilt
- A king size quilt made with 60 running shirts
- A quilt made with the boys denim jeans in a new and exciting style-the Staggered Quilt!
- 2 Jasmine Quilts made with bedsheets!
- A Parkinson's Unity Walk t-shirt quilt
- 2 Harley Davidson Quilts made with awesome t-shirts
- A Chuppah Quilt for a wedding
- Quilt made from antique handkerchiefs
- 1 baby quilt made with adorable baby clothes
- 2 Memorial Quilts to help a grieving wife and daughter
Memory Quilts by Molly is featured in the Quilt it...today Magazine
I just received the May/June, 2014 Quilt-it...today Magazine. The magazine featured two of my custom quilts on page 26 and 27 of the magazine. I am so very thankful that my work was included in the article!
Sadly, the magazine isn't online, I guess they want you to go buy a copy ;)
A baby Quilt made with baby's first year adorable outfits and a Hankie Quilt made for a bride-to-be with her great grand moms hankies were highlighted in the article!
Many people call these quilts T-shirt Quilts. Yes, t-shirts are used in these quilts, but so much more can be added! Any fabric that has meaning to you can be used. Recently I have used overalls and suspenders! The more variety the better! Below is a list of items I have used:
Memory quilts, or t-shirts quilts, are truly one-of-a-kind gifts! My quilts are premium, handmade quilts that are made using only the best fabric, interfacing, thread, batting and backing. Premium quilting techniques are used in the piecing of the quilt and the long arm quilting. My quilts are also generally larger in size than my competitors. They make great gifts for:
What items do you have waiting to be made into a Memory quilt?