Memory Quilts tell beautiful stories through fabric. Here is Christopher's story! Christopher spent many years swimming!
What a beautiful story it tells, from days in the pool as a youngster all the way to swimming at Boston University! What a beautiful graduation gift.
Contact me ASAP
if you are interested in a premium, custom
Memory quilt for any occasion.
Please join me on:
Wrap Yourself in Your Memories!
April looks to be another busy month! Currently I have 16 quilt orders in the queue, 11 are for graduation. Quilts are taking about 8-10 weeks to make. If you are interested in a Memory Quilt, or t-shirt quilt, for any occasion, please contact me so I can get you on the schedule. Graduation quilt orders are steadily coming in. NOW is the time to order graduation quilts! These quilts really do tell a story through fabric. Many memorable garments were added to quilts this month, like Boy Scout handkerchiefs, twenty precious embroidered birds made by a great Aunt from the 1970's and even a Girl Scout vest from 1973! Here are some other creative quilts in the works:
- A Star Trek Quilt
- Graduation quilts quilts galore! North Penn Quilts, Christoper Dock Quilts, Abington, and Hatboro Horsham just to name a few
- 2 Twin size baby Quilts for a set of twins with gorgeous hats, onsies, holiday dresses and more!
- A queen size quilt made with running shirts
- A queen size Military Quilt made with Marine shirts and uniforms for a man who left us far too soon.
- North Penn Swimming and Baseball Quilt
- 2 Harley Davidson Quilts made with awesome t-shirts
- Quilt made from antique handkerchiefs
- Quilt made with antique embroidered birds that were handmade many years ago by grand mom!
Memory Quilts by Molly is featured in the Quilt it...today Magazine
I just received the Quilt-it...today Magazine. The magazine featured two of my custom quilts on page 26 and 27 of the magazine. I am so very thankful that my work was included in the article!
Sadly, the magazine isn't online, I guess they want you to go buy a copy ;)
A baby Quilt made with baby's first year adorable outfits and a Hankie Quilt made for a bride-to-be with her great grand moms hankies were highlighted in the article!
Many people call these quilts T-shirt Quilts. Yes, t-shirts are used in these quilts, but so much more can be added! Any fabric that has meaning to you can be used. Recently I have used overalls and suspenders! The more variety the better! Below is a list of items I have used:
Memory quilts, or t-shirts quilts, are truly one-of-a-kind gifts! My quilts are premium, handmade quilts that are made using only the best fabric, interfacing, thread, batting and backing. Premium quilting techniques are used in the piecing of the quilt and the long arm quilting. My quilts are also generally larger in size than my competitors. They make great gifts for:
What items do you have waiting to be made into a Memory quilt?